Figment of Your Imagination

i am Ekho

Figment of Your Imagination

Sale price$0.00

Ekho's Voice

Narcissists spend 80% of their time being abusive and the other 20% trying to convince you that the abuse was just a figment of your imagination. 

How to Use:

Order this free download by placing it in your cart and checking out.  Once you do, you will receive a link to download the image for free (to your camera roll).  In your camera roll, select the image and send it as a text message to your friends -or- post it on social media.